Welcome to this light, bright, and cozy home with plenty of room for horses, pets, and all your other animals too. The property features nearly five acres of fenced, flat, and clear pastured land, six outbuildings, large vegetable garden, a beautifully landscaped yard and room to park your RV. The house is a well maintained 3 bedroom rambler with a semi-open layout, hardwood, vinyl, and tile flooring, updated bathrooms, attached two-car garage, a new gas fireplace and a NEW ROOF (Installed 1/18/2021). A charming country property exuding a quaint farm feeling! You will surely want to make this your next home.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,264 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,264 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane,Individual Well
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price