NW Contemporary home with beautiful large windows displaying distant views of Nisqually Delta. Complete with vaulted ceilings, updated kitchen, new laminate tile, and carpet throughout. Features cozy family room with patio, living room with wet bar, lower level with bedrooms and office/den. Grounds feature mature landscaping & a large multi-level deck with Gazebo. Situated on a quiet dead-end street overlooking the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge & conveniently located with easy access to I-5 and JBLM.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,737 sq. ft
2,448 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wet Bar,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,Patio. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price