This immaculately maintained home in the heart of South Olympia only becomes available due to relocation! Boasting over 2450 SF, this gem has so many high-end upgrades and beautiful touches! From vaulted ceilings, skylights and luxury vinyl plank flooring, to leathered granite counters, custom soft close cabinets, GE Profile stainless steel double-oven gas range and Bosch dishwasher so quiet, you will hardly know its running! Equipped with both a heat pump and furnace. Professionally designed and installed landscaping. Pride of ownership is apparent. Recent exterior painting and caulking as well! Homeowners have spared no expense preparing this home for the next owners! Sellers believe actual SF to be approx. 100 SF larger than tax records.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,453 sq. ft
2,453 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,See Remarks
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,90%+ High Efficiency,Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Hardwood,Wired for Generator,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price