Style & quality are apparent in this custom-built townhome in Briggs Village! The home is in pristine condition with quality finishes throughout. Vaulted ceilings, skylights, open to balcony above, hardwood floors, granite & tile counters, stainless steel appliances, central air conditioning, plantation shutters, cabinetry with crown molding with lots of light! Main floor master with en suite bathroom with tiled shower, large walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms and bath on the upper level. Two-car garage, ample parking across the street, fenced backyard off great room, very low/no maintenance yard, HOA maintains front. Minutes from Olympia schools, shopping & I-5 access.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,793 sq. ft
1,793 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price